Trying to manage social media marketing clients is like trying to herd hungry cats….difficult and sometimes annoying. Make your life as a social media marketer a little easier by putting your service agreement in writing.
This social media marketing agreement is a type of client agreement specifically tailored to address the concerns and needs of social media marketers. A client services agreement is a binding, legal document that defines the relationship between a service provider and service consumer or client. So, get your cats… I mean clients all the way together by having them sign this comprehensive, expertly drafted social media marketing agreement.
More about this form…
This form was drafted by a licensed, experienced business law attorney and reviewed for correctness by a law professor. So trust us, you’re in good hands! This form is easy-to-read and ready-to-use. All you have to do is download and fill in the blanks. But, if you still need some guidance on how to complete the form, we have included drafting notes and comments in the document to help guide you as you navigate the form. #yourewelcome
- Delivered in both MS Word and PDF Formats
- Document is 8-pages in length
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
- Available for download on desktop and mobile
- Comes with a “draft” version complete with drafting tips and notes
- Easily customizable with your brand colors and logo
- Ready for upload into any electronic signature platform
- Can be used over and over again for other creative works or new parties
- Tables and boxes that make it easy for you to define the scope of services provided, the accounts being managed and the account information required to manage the social media platforms
- An “agent authorization” that expressly grants you permission to act on behalf of your clients on their social media platforms
- A promise to your clients that you will portray them in the best light possible
- An “Interference Clause” that restricts your client’s ability to interfere with your management of the social media platforms without at least providing notice to you of any changes to be made
- An intellectual property clause that allows you to retain ownership of any creative work you create for the client. You can also modify the agreement to give ownership of creative works created to the client.
- A termination clause that allows you to terminate services for missed payments
- A late fee clause that allows you to assess late fees for payments not made within three (3) days
- Space for you to outline your refund policy. We have included a default refund policy but you can modify it, if necessary
- A “no guarantees” clause stating that you make no guarantees regarding the outcomes of your service.
- Confidentiality clause to protect your trade secrets
- A limitation of liability clause to restrict the amount of money your client wished to recover if any issues arise in your relationship
- A bunch of other legalese that makes this form super legit
Who should use this form?
- Social Media Marketers
- Digital Marketers
- Social Media Consultants
- Anyone with social media marketing clients…duh?
There are no reviews yet.