Is your podcast poppin? Want some peace of mind to know that your podcast guests won’t try to sue you for editing, airing or publishing their episode? Then you need this podcast agreement. This agreement firmly establishes your ownership of the podcast and any content you produce in connection with that podcast. It also let’s guests know that as owner of the content and the podcast, you have the right to do whatever you want with your content and podcast with or without their consent. Took the words right our of your mouth, right?
Good! Instead of just saying the words aloud, make sure you have them in writing by using this easy-to-use ready-to-fill form.
More About This Form…
This template was drafted by a licensed, experienced business law attorney and reviewed for correctness by a law professor. So trust us, you’re in good hands! This template is easy-to-read and ready-to-use. All you have to do is download and fill in the blanks. But, if you still need some guidance on how to complete the template, we have included drafting notes and comments in the document to help guide you as you navigate the template.
- Delivered in both MS Word and PDF Formats
- Document is 2-pages in length
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
- Available for download on desktop and mobile
- Comes with a “draft” version complete with drafting tips and notes
- Easily customizable with your brand colors and logo
- Ready for upload into any electronic signature platform
- Can be re-used for all podcast guests
- This contract is drafted with YOU the podcaster in mind and protects YOU not the podcast speaker or guest.
This form includes the following:
- a table for you to provide your guests with details regarding their appearance
- A request for identifying information (headshot, bio, social media handles…etc.) from each guest.
- A clause asserting your ownership of the podcast, the content created for the podcast and the podcast episode the guest appears in
- Disclaimer letting guests know they won’t be paid in exchange for their appearance…unless you wan them to.
- A license for podcast guests to use content from their episode to promote their appearance on your podcast
- Some other stuff that you need to protect you and your podcast from any future harm #yourewelcome
Who Should Use This Form?
- Podcast Producers
- Although this is a podcast agreement, it could also work for other forms of media including:
- Radio shows
There are no reviews yet.