Need to have your creative work edited, or reviewed? Looking for producers for your new script? Need to share your artwork, music or photography with an agent or investor to help you bring your work to life? Want to make sure they don’t run away with your creative work before you get a chance to exploit it? Then make all third parties sign a non-disclosure agreement.
A non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement is a legally binding contract between two or more parties where one or all parties agree not to share confidential information with other parties. If you need to keep others from spilling the beans on your idea then you need to keep quiet or execute a non-disclosure agreement. Protect yo’self and your creative work from unauthorized disclosure with this comprehensive non-disclosure template.
More About This Template…
This template was drafted by a licensed, experienced business law attorney and reviewed for correctness by a law professor. So trust us, you’re in good hands! This template is easy-to-read and ready-to-use. All you have to do is download and fill in the blanks. But, if you still need some guidance on how to complete the template, we have included drafting notes and comments in the document to help guide you as you navigate the template. .
- Delivered in both MS Word and PDF Formats
- Document is 3-pages in length
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
- Available for download on desktop and mobile
- Comes with a “draft” version complete with drafting tips and notes
- Easily customizable with your brand colors and logo
- Ready for upload into any electronic signature platform
- You can easily use this template over and over again for other creative works or new non-disclosing parties
- This contract is drafted with YOU the writer/creative in mind and protects YOU not the non-disclosing party.
- A place for you to specifically describe the work that you are seeking protection for
- A clause that requires destruction or return of your creative work once the agreement expires.
- A clause that clearly states that YOU are and shall remain the owner of the creative work.
- Language that restricts the other party from disclosing any information about your idea to third parties.
- Language that restricts the other party from using your ideas as his/her own
- Some other stuff that is not important enough to discuss but important when it comes to protecting your work.
Who Should Use This template?
- Anyone looking to protect their creative work from loose lips
There are no reviews yet.