Purpose and Definitions
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Syd Mack Media LLC D/B/A Formally Forms and We operate https://www.formallyforms.com (the “Site”). The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that You voluntarily provide to Us that personally identifies You and/or Your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
This page informs You of Our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information We receive from You and other users of the Site. We use Your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The products and/or services provided by Us are legally related the field(s) of contract and business law as well as the sale of digital products and materials (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
While using Our Site, You may voluntarily provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to Your name phone number and/or email address (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, We collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as Your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Site that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information in order to improve Our services to You and reach a larger audience.
If You voluntarily join Our mailing list, We may use Your Personal Information to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that We believe may be of interest and beneficial to You.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to Your browser from a web site and stored on Your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, We may use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use some portions of Our Site.
All payment information is collected and stored by a third-party vendor, not by Us or on this Site. We are not responsible for any breaches of Your personal data or information transmitted to the third-party vendor. Any issues with payment information should be addressed directly with the third-party.
Links To Other Web Sites
This Site contains links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Us.
Syd Mack Media LLC D/B/A Formally Forms has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services
The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. But, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
If You are a natural person residing in the European Union, You are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Those rights include:
- the right to be informed with respect to Your personally identifiable information (PII) retained by the Company. You may request access to any data that You provide to Company and the rights to either correct or erase Your personal data. Further, We will retain any personally identifiable information You choose to provide to Us unless: (a) You request for Us to delete the information, (b) We stop using Our existing data providers, or (c) at Company’s discretion, We decide to remove the data.
- the right to seek restrictions on the processing of Your data.
- the right to object to the processing of Your data and the right to the portability of Your data.
- the right to withdraw consent provided to the Company concerning the processing of Your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to Your withdrawal of consent.
- the right to not be subjected to automated decision-making via pre-ticked boxes, additions to Our email marketing lists and the like.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We shall require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with You. We will not require You to provide information for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with Us by way of downloading a lead magnet, webinar, freebie or any other traditional list building methods.
Got Questions? Contact Us